Monday, January 31, 2011

Crazy Crafty Day!

So, I woke up this morning fully intending to spend the entire day creating, but since i am SO un-organized, I couldn't find my sticks of brown chalk that i needed to make my little bears for my cards, and ended up tearing apart my entire closet, looking through the million boxes i have all my craft supplies in...I ended up spending most of my day attempting to organize everything, and finally, found my chalk....anyway, I finally got around to making a few things, i'm just bummed that i didn't have more time to spend creating...oh well, tomorrow is another day, and i will hopefully be able to get more done then! If anyone has some organizing tips for someone who has very little space to work with, please share! I could use all the help i can get! :) here is one of the Valentine cards i made tonight...
I will post more photos soon!

1 comment:

  1. HOW cute! I still need to learn how to make tear bears! I have all the stuff for it just gotta do it!

    ReplyDelete